英汉互译儿童诗The Star星星 儿童诗
儿童诗 由优尔供稿The Star 星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
闪烁, 一闪一闪,小星星,
How I wonder what you are!
我想知道你是什么!
Up above the world so high,
高于世界如此之高,
Like a diamond in the sky.
像天空中的钻石。
When the blazing sun is gone,
当炽热的 太阳消失了,
When he nothing shines upon,
当他没有照射的时候
Then you show your little light,
然后你显示你小小的光亮,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
闪烁,闪烁,所有的夜晚。
Then the traveler in the dark,
然后在黑暗中的旅客 ,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
感谢你的小火花,
He could not see which way to go,
他不知道该往哪里走,
If you did not twinkle so.
如果你不闪烁。
In the dark blue sky you keep,
在深蓝色的天空你的身影 ,
And often through my curtains peep,
我经常透过窗帘窥视,
For you never shut you eye,
永不闭上你的眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太阳挂在天空。
As your bright and tiny spark,
作为你的明亮和微小的火花,
Lights the traveler in the dark-
黑夜照耀着游人
Though I know not what you are,
虽然我不知道你是什么,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪,一闪,小星星。
- Ding dong! 叮咚英汉双语儿童诗
- 趣味双语诗The Enchanted City魔法城
- The Alphabet字母歌双语儿童诗
- 中英文儿童诗歌Tumbling翻滚
- Winter Time 冬天时间双语儿童诗歌分享
- A Light Exists in Spring光存在的春天双语
- 儿童双语诗歌分享An Evening Hymn一个晚上
- TopsyTurvey World 颠倒的世界双语儿童诗歌
- 趣味英汉互译儿童诗Bed in Summer夏季的床
- A Baby Sermon一个婴儿的布道英汉双语儿童
- 中英文儿童诗歌My Dear Little Maid我亲爱
- 儿童双语诗歌The Ant and The Cricket蚂蚁