趣味英汉互译儿童诗Bed in Summer夏季的床 儿童诗
儿童诗 由优尔供稿Bed in Summer 夏季的床
In Winter I get up at night
冬天,我在夜里起床
And dress by yellow candle light.
在黄色的烛光旁穿上衣服。
In Summer, quite the other way,
在夏天,是完全不一样的,
I have to go to bed by day.
我每天都得睡觉。
I have to go to bed and see
我得去睡觉了
The birds still hopping on the tree,
鸟儿依然在树上跳跃,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
或听到大人的脚步声
Still going past me in the street.
依然在街上走过。
And does it not seem hard to you,
这似乎对你不是很难,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
当所有的天空是清澈蔚蓝的,
And I should like so much to play,
我是多么想去玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day?
却不得不一天天去睡觉
上一篇:A Baby Sermon一个婴儿的布道英汉双语儿童诗
下一篇:返回列表