Winter Time 冬天时间双语儿童诗歌分享 儿童诗
儿童诗 由优尔供稿Winter Time 冬天时间
Late lies the wintry sun a-bed,
冬天的太阳很晚才起床,
A frosty, fiery sleepy-head;
一脸睡意,一头白霜;
Blinks but an hour or two; and then,
睁开眼不过几个小时;然后,
A blood-red orange, sets again.
就像一枚红橘隐落山岗。
Before the stars have left the skies,
当星星们还逗留在天上
At morning in the dark I rise;
我就在清晨的黑暗中起床
And shivering in my nakedness,
光着身子冻得发抖
By the cold candle, bathe and dress.
一枚冷烛伴我沐浴穿衣
Close by the jolly fire I sit,
我紧靠壁炉欢乐的火苗
To warm my frozen bones a bit;
来暖一暖我彻骨的寒凉
Or with a reindeer-sled, explore
或者坐上驯鹿雪橇
The colder countries round the door.
去领略户外的雪野风光。
When to go out, my nurse doth wrap
每次女仆都要将我包裹起来
Me in my comforter and cap,
帽子厚实,围巾颖长
The cold wind burns my face, and blows
但寒冷的风还是会灼伤我的脸,
Its frosty pepper up my nose.
鼻子被冷风吹得辣辣的。
Black are my steps on silver sod;
白银草地,我的脚印乌黑闪亮;
Thick blows my frosty breath abroad;
我的呼吸如烟,到处飞翔;
And tree and house, and hill and lake,
还有老树和房子,和山和湖,
Are frosted like a wedding-cake.
被霜雪打扮成婚礼蛋糕的模样。
- A Light Exists in Spring光存在的春天双语
- 儿童双语诗歌分享An Evening Hymn一个晚上
- TopsyTurvey World 颠倒的世界双语儿童诗歌
- 趣味英汉互译儿童诗Bed in Summer夏季的床
- A Baby Sermon一个婴儿的布道英汉双语儿童
- 中英文儿童诗歌My Dear Little Maid我亲爱
- 儿童双语诗歌The Ant and The Cricket蚂蚁
- 儿童双语诗The Canary金丝雀阅读
- Two Little Kittens两只小猫英汉双语儿童诗
- Trees树双语儿童诗阅读
- 英汉互译儿童诗The Migration of the Grey
- My Shadow我的影子英汉双语诗歌