英汉互译儿童诗The Bird’s Home鸟的家 儿童诗
儿童诗 由优尔供稿The Bird’s Home 鸟的家
O, where is thy home, sweet bird
啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟
With the song, and bright glossy plume?
有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?
"I'll tell thee where I rest,
“我会告诉你我在哪里休息,
If thou wilt not rob my nest ;
如果你不抢我的窝;
I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"
我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”
But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?
但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?
What's there, in the snug downy cell ?
那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?
"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;
“要是你不抢我的树;
Nor go too near, to see
也不能走得太近去看
My quiet little home, I will tell."
我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”
0, I will not thy trust betray !
哦,我不会背叛你的信任!
The secret I will closely keep.
我将保守这个秘密。
"I've three tender little things
“我有三个温柔的小东西
That have never used their wings !
现在他们还不会飞!
I left them there, at home, fast asleep."
我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”
Then, .why art thou here, my bird,
那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,
Away from thy young, helpless brood ?
离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?
" To pay thee with a song-
“这首歌来送给你—
Just to let me pass along,
只是为了让我通过这里,
Nor harm me, as I look for their food."
当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”